Dedicated Kansas City Lawyer Protects Clients’ Interests
Diligent Missouri attorney handles your real estate, estate planning, labor and employment, or education law matter
Throughout Missouri and the surrounding areas, my Kansas City law firm provides astute representation and personalized support to clients in a variety of legal matters. At Rebecca Martin-Rivers, Esq. LLC, I handle probate and estate administration matters, contract disputes, discrimination suits, premises liability cases and more.
Accessible counsel at every stage of your legal matter
Clients trust my firm to provide skillful assistance in the following areas:
- Real estate law — My real estate practice serves both commercial and residential clients. I can help you by reviewing, drafting or enforcing a contract and with buying, selling and leasing transactions.
- Estate planning — If you need assistance navigating the probate and estate administration process or with your own estate planning, my firm drafts wills, powers of attorney and other advance directives and can also help you establish a trust.
- Education law — I am passionate about practicing education law for students and parents and advocate for their fair treatment and right to quality instruction.
- Labor and employment law — I defend victims of discrimination in the workplace based on race, age, ethnicity, disability, religion or another protected class.
- Personal injury — If you’re the victim of a personal injury event, such as a dog bite or premises liability incident, I will work hard to get all the facts of what happened and build a compelling case to help you recover damages.
Whatever your legal need, you can depend on my wide breadth of knowledge and experience to capably guide you through it.
Contact a skilled Missouri lawyer today for your free consultation
Rebecca Martin-Rivers, Esq. LLC in Kansas City, Missouri handles real estate, estate planning, labor and employment, and education law matters. Call my office today at 401-433-7081 or contact me online to schedule your free consultation.